That Vitamin Summit is a collection of 21 presentations about Vitamins and Supplements. Everything you need to know delivered over a seven day period.. November 21st to 27th
That Vitamin Summit is FREE & online from November 21st to 27th
I agree to receive emails from
That Vitamin Summit and the That Vitamin Brand.
Your email address will NEVER be sold or shared.
“Join me and 20 other experts as we try to clear away the confusion about vitamins and your health.
Learn what to take, what to avoid, how much to take and when.
And much much more.”
Andrew W Saul, Author & Vitamin Expert
That Vitamin Summit will help explain.…
- How many vitamins SHOULD I be taking, and how crucial is the source?
- Vitamin Tablet Ingredients. Could some of them actually be bad for you?
- Crohns, UTI's, Asthma, Acne and many more How can supplements help?
- Cancer, Heart Disease and Diabetes. Which vitamins can really help me with these diseases?
- Vaccines. What role can nutrition play, if any?
- My Children's health. How much is too much?
- Can't I get enough from just eating fruits and vegetables?
- Nutrition Advice We expose some of the worst we've heard
Free Bonus Gifts
Free Gift #1
Dr Paul Offit on CNN
The full interview and Andrew Saul’s rebuttal
Free Gift #2
Niacin and the B vitamins
The crucial role these play in your health.
Free Gift #3
Treating Chronic Conditions
Dr Gaby discusses several common issues and their treatment.
He has 40 years of experience in natural health education. His world famous, free-access educational website, DoctorYourself.com, is one of the largest non-commercial natural health resource on the internet.
Until recently he worked as a concert promoter across Europe and in India and Australia. He was also CEO of an internet start-up and is Executive Producer of That Vitamin Movie.
He lives near Belfast, Northern Ireland with his four children, four goats, three dogs and two horses.
Produced by Vitamins Summit. © 2019 Vitamins Summit . All rights reserved.
The contents of this website/e-mail are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition